Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Look, no hands!

It has been so nice and sunny and hot for may! Yesterday I had a soccer game and even in the setting sun it was painfully hot to be running around. It must have been 20 c.
Anyways, I think I've watched this video of no handed bike moves about once a month throughout the winter.It might not look like much at first, but the moves get more and more hilarious and the music is so good. If it doesn't make a you a bit happier and excited for summer bike rides, then I don't really understand you.





Yay for summer on its way! And not to brag... but I'm a genius at ridding my bike with no hands.


Video via size too small.

1 comment:

  1. Will you teach me? I can only do it for like three, MAYBE four seconds. One hand I could do for the rest of my life, but I just can't make the transition!

    ReplyDelete